Saturday, September 1, 2012

Scripture of the Day - September 1, 2012



Psalm 27:14  Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD.

Oh the hardest thing to do is wait! How we hate to wait! We want our answer now! We want our blessing yesterday! We are a busy people and we expect our God to be busy for us! But God says... slow down my child, I've got all things under control, you don't need to worry and fret, be of good courage and trust in Me, I will strengthen you with my Spirit. You see it's not by might, nor by power, but by my Spirit that you will have victory.

~Mary Hynes~

Daily B.R.E.A.D.
(Bible Reading Enriches Any Day)
Today's Scripture reading - Job 41 & 42, Jude 1
Tomorrow's Scripture reading - Proverbs 1 & 2, Revelation 1 and Psalm 119: 30-61

For more information on Scripture of the Day, Daily B.R.E.A.D or if you just want to know more about Jesus, visit www.hopelighthouse.ca.

May the Lord richly bless you,

Kristi

No comments:

Post a Comment