Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Scripture of the Day - April 25, 2012

Psalm 3:1 A Psalm of David, when he fled from Absalom his son. LORD, how are they increased that trouble me! many are they that rise up against me.
2 Many there be which say of my soul, There is no help for him in God. 


What a horrible thing to have your own family turn against you. (I know what that's like, I can relate to David here because it happened to me two years ago with my siblings and my own mother.) It seems like the whole world is against you. It seems like you are all alone. But if you know God, if you have a relationship with God, you are never alone. Even if every person in the world turns against you, you are not alone, you have the greatest ally there is. The Great I AM is there by your side, He is your friend that sticks closer than a brother. Trust in Him, lean on Him, He will never let you down, He will never leave you nor forsake you, He is always there to comfort you and protect you.

~Mary Hynes~


Join us as we study the book of Galatians
This short series will be held in the basement of 
Lighthouse of Hope UPC 
161 Park Ave. Mount Pearl
Tuesdays at 7:30 pm 
We are looking forward to seeing you there!


Daily B.R.E.A.D.
(Bible Reading Enriches Any Day)
Today's Scripture reading - Judges 21, Acts 26 and Psalm 58
Tomorrow's Scripture reading - Ruth 1 & 2 and Acts 27

For more information on Scripture of the Day, Daily B.R.E.A.D or if you just want to know more about Jesus, visit www.hopelighthouse.ca.

May the Lord richly bless you,

Kristi

No comments:

Post a Comment